Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I've been biking in France without you!

It's terrible, because this April I went to France and rode for a week in the Loire Valley, doing the DiscoverFrance.com Deluxe Loire Valley tour.

And have I told you all anything about it? How could I be so selfish and mean to you, my fabulous Bike_Drink_Eat fans?

Well, please let me make it up to you by sharing some video, and few images.
Biketastic at Azay le Rideau, a Renaissance Chateau

Stoney at Chateau of Langeais

Vegetable Terrine at Domaine de Beauvois - very delicious!

Exterior of Domaine de Beauvois, an old priory made into a hotel

Chateau d'Usse, the inspiration for the story of Sleeping Beauty

Clock Tower at Chinon, an important Joan of Arc historic site

It was amazing. Discover France, by the way, is the official tour company of the Tour de France. It was so beautiful, even with a bit a rainy weather. Mostly we were very lucky and got a few hours of lovely sun today. And the area was in full spring bloom, so green, with herbs and flowers wherever you looked.

I have way more to tell you all about it, so stay tuned!

Enjoy the video, and let me know what you think, ask questions, get involved, people!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment